What is a whitelist?
The whitelist is used to allow logins from specified IP addresses or IP address ranges only. Depending on your company security policies, you can restrict users such as agents, admins and owners to log on to the Agent Panel only from the company IP address.
In LiveAgent, you can setup Whitelisting IP addresses in Configuration>General
Examples of supported values: exact match (e.g. 192.168.1.1), wildcard notation (e.g. *.*.*.*), range (e.g. 126.96.36.199-188.8.131.52), range defined in form of sub net mask (e.g. 192.168.0.0/16).
- Customer Lists (Explained)
- What is a Ban IPs Feature? (+Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- What is a Multi knowledge base? (+Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- White Theme (Explained)
- Checklists - LiveAgent
- Recruitment Checklist for a Customer Service Officer | LiveAgent
- What is Agent Collision Detection? (+ Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- Glossary - LiveAgent