What are customer lists?
Your customer lists are basically lists of your previous or current buyers based on a set of criteria. You can choose how and based on which data you build your customer lists.
Some of the most common use cases of customer lists include:
- Obtaining leads – If a client purchased from your business before, and they were happy with your products and services, they are likely to do so again. This is where customer lists become valuable assets. You can use your previous customer lists to contact and nurture them toward making further purchases.
- Customer service – Using customer lists can help you gather feedback and valuable insights from your clients. This way, you can improve your service, enhance customer experiences, boost your conversion rate, and generate more profit.
- Maintaining relationships – Having customer data categorized and ready for use helps you deliver better, more personalized interactions. This, in turn, helps increase customer satisfaction, builds trust, and maintains relationships with your clients.
- Marketing – Data stored in customer lists and databases are invaluable in developing successful marketing strategies. From customers’ past purchases to their preferences and buying behaviors, this information allows marketers to deliver effective targeted marketing campaigns.
These are not the only use cases for customer lists. Don’t be afraid to experiment and come up with new ways on how customer lists can improve your business operations and drive more sales.
Improve your contact management with LiveAgent
LiveAgent has advanced features that will make your communication and contact management efficient, easy, and comprehensive. Start our free 14-day trial today!
Frequently asked questions
What are customer lists?
They are lists of customers based on specific criteria. Such criteria may be, for example, current buyers or customers who made a purchase during a specific period, demographic data, and more.
Can you edit customer lists in LiveAgent?
You can edit the lists of clients that you have access to in LiveAgent as needed. It's important to adjust and refresh them as it makes your work easier.
How to access customer lists in LiveAgent?
In LiveAgent, the access to customer lists is determined by the set permissions. If you are a regular agent, you have access to your customer lists. If you have more extensive permissions, you can check other lists as well. From the Clients tab in the agent's panel, you can navigate your way to your client lists.
- What is Customer Service Reporting? (+Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- Customer Insights (Explained)
- Customer service theory (+Benefits) | LiveAgent
- Customer Service Queue Tips To Improve (+Types)
- Best Customer Communication Management Software For 2022
- Checklists - LiveAgent
- Recruitment Checklist for a Customer Service Officer | LiveAgent
- Customer Complaint Handling Procedure Checklist – Manage All Complaints With Ease