What is a target?
Sometimes you might need to notify a third party system about a new ticket or an important change to a ticket (for example a new answer in the ticket). Targets are similar to conditions.
Based on conditions you can execute multiple tasks either directly in LiveAgent by executing rules or in third party applications through API.
Frequently asked questions
How is the term target defined?
Target is an important element that allows you to measure whether the planned result has been achieved.
What are the advantages of using targets?
Goals allow you to assess whether the company has been successful in a specific area. Goals should be measurable, then you can get a quantitative analysis of your progress.
Can you use targets in LiveAgent?
You can use goals in LiveAgent. It allows you to assess whether the company has achieved the expected results.
- What is a Responsibility Feature? (+Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- Agent Ticket Scope (Explained)
- Ticket Priority (Explained)
- Ticketing benchmarks - LiveAgent
- Efficient task management with LiveAgent’s ClickUp integration - LiveAgent
- Customer portal benchmarks - LiveAgent
- Free Support Ticketing Software for All Businesses
- What are Benchmarks & Leaderboards? (+Free Trial) | LiveAgent