What is user error?
Ussues that arise from the user’s end are known as ‘user-error’. When everything is perfect at your end, and the user complaints of some error, the probability is that the error is at their end.
Frequently asked questions
What is a user error?
User error is a human error in a computer system when interacting with it.
How to detect a user error?
User error can be detected by tracking software as well as by analyzing your knowledge of what the user has done.
What is the best way you approach user errors?
The best approach to user error is that it happened for a specific reason, and you can easily solve the problem by analyzing what the user did.
- What is Customer Service Reporting? (+Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- Customer Service Reviews (Explained)
- Help Desk Checklist – Deliver The Best Experience
- User Onboarding - Customer Service (+Examples)
- The Unexploited Benefits of Customer Support Software
- Help desk software
- Customer Service Evaluation Checklist – Let Your Customers Speak Up
- Bug (Explained)