A live chat button is an icon placed somewhere on your website that allows customers to communicate with customer support in real time. It enables your agents to quickly and effectively resolve customer inquiries. The live chat button can increase a company’s profit, customer satisfaction, customer retention, agent satisfaction, and many more.
You can customize your chat button to better fit your page and overall branding. In LiveAgent, you can even set up a chat button animation to grip your website visitor’s attention right off the bat.
If you would like to learn about other features to improve your customer service, check out help desk software.
Frequently asked questions
What is a chat button?
Where a chat button should be located?
The live chat button should be placed on every page of your website in a visible place. The client should have no problem finding it. Thanks to this, the client can get a quick answer to the question that bothers him.
Can you personalize the LiveAgent chat button?
Live chat allows you to quickly answer customer questions. The chat button that should be on your site should be adapted to it. In LiveAgent you have the option of personalizing the button. By going to the Configuration > Chat > Chat buttons tab and clicking create, you will see the possibility of creating a button. You can choose from the available styles: speech bubble, side, corner or built-in. You can also create your own by uploading an image or by writing your own code. In the next window you can change the text, position and colors of the buttons.
- How To Add Live Chat Button To Website (+Best Practices)
- What is a Chat Button Gallery? (+Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- Discover the Fastest Live Chat on the Market (Explained)
- What is a Chat Button? (+Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- What are Live Chat Features? (+ Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- Live Chat Support (Explained)
- Live chat usage - LiveAgent
- What is a Real-Time Chat? (+ Free Trial) | LiveAgent