What is a custom status?
Opened, resolved, new, closed…These are a default ticket statuses, that reflect a stage of ticket resolving. These statuses are visible for customers and customer representatives. Companies are not the same and they have a different processes. So, in some cases, companies need a special ticket status.
Frequently asked questions
What is custom status?
Custom status is a specially created status that accurately reflects the status of your ticket. It allows you to fit into the customer service process in a given company. Standard statuses are open, resolved, new, closed.
How can I check a custom status?
You can view custom statuses under individual tickets in the agent panel.
Can I edit custom statuses in LiveAgent?
No, unfortunately, we don’t offer this functionality.
- Ticket Status (Explained)
- 5 Customer Relations Tweaks to Delight more Customers
- Customer Service Checklist: Provide 5* Client Support
- Customer Service Policy Templates (Copy&Paste) | LiveAgent
- 20 Best Customer Service Software in 2023 | LiveAgent
- Customer Portal Email Templates (No fees) | LiveAgent
- Customer Service Quality Assurance Checklist – Use Our Checklist, Do Regular Reviews
- Black Friday - LiveAgent