What is security policy?
Security Policy sets the rules and methodology for all people that access a company’s IT infrastructure whether it’s web based or offline. The purpose of a Security policy is the conservation of confidentiality, unity, and accessibility of the apparatus and information used by an organization’s members.
Frequently asked questions
What is the definition of security policy?
A security policy is a document of an organization that defines how to protect the organization against threats, e.g., computer security, and how to act when dangerous situations occur.
What information should every security policy include?
A security policy should secure the company from all sides and take into account all its assets. It should cover all software, hardware devices, physical parameters, human resources, information / data, access control in its scope.
Where can you find LiveAgent’s security policy?
- Agent Ticket Scope (Explained)
- What is a ticketing system? (+Benefits) | LiveAgent
- GDPR (Explained)
- Call Center Security Checklist | LiveAgent
- How to Provide Social Media Customer Service in 2022
- Ticket system (Explained)
- Free Support Ticketing Software for All Businesses
- Helpdesk ticketing system (Explained)