What is ticket sharing?
Sharing tickets is easily done by using the internal live chat. Whenever an agent uses a proper Ticket ID, it is automatically hyperlinked for easier sharing. When the agents click on the Ticket ID, it automatically opens the specific ticket in their Agent panel. This saves time especially when agents need help from each other and they can quickly share tickets where they need help.
Another helpful part of tickets and sharing is the ticket and customer backlog, so your customer support team can always stay on top of unresolved tickets.
Frequently asked questions
What does the term ticket sharing mean?
Sharing tickets means sharing tickets quickly and securely between agents. So they can support each other.
Why is it advisable to use ticket sharing?
Is ticket sharing available in LiveAgent?
LiveAgent ticket sharing is available thanks to the internal live chat. When the agent uses the correct ticket ID, it receives a hyperlink that it can easily share.
- Transfer Ticket (Explained)
- LivePerson migration - LiveAgent
- Phone Ticketing (Explained)
- What is a Ticketing Feature (+ Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- What are Split Tickets? (+ Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- What are Merged Tickets? (+Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- What is an Online Ticket History? (+ Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- Unassigned Ticket (Explained)