What is a ticket sharing?
Sharing tickets is easily done by using the internal live chat. Whenever an agent uses a proper Ticket ID, it is automatically hyperlinked for easier sharing. When the agents clicks on the Ticket ID, it automatically opens the specific ticket in their Agent panel. This saves time especially when agents need help from each other and they can quickly share tickets where they need help.
Frequently asked questions
What does the term ticket sharing mean?
Sharing tickets means sharing tickets quickly and securely between agents. So they can support each other.
Why is it advisable to use ticket sharing?
Ticket sharing allows for quick transfer between agents when you need support and additional knowledge that another agent may have. All this facilitates the work of agents and ensures the free flow of information.
Is ticket sharing available in LiveAgent?
LiveAgent ticket sharing is available thanks to the internal live chat. When the agent uses the correct ticket ID, it receives a hyperlink that it can easily share.
- Facebook Ticketing (Explained)
- Ticket Form (Explained)
- Agent Ticket Scope (Explained)
- What Are Ticket Fields? (+ Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- What is an Automated Ticket Distribution Feature? | LiveAgent
- What is a Ticketing Feature (+ Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- Unassigned Ticket (Explained)
- Assign Ticket (Explained)