Automated ticket distribution
Define how many Tickets , Chats and, Phone calls your Agents handle. Some can manage more, some manage less. The automated ticket distribution system makes sure your Agents always have their optimal load.
Automatically rotate phone duty, set pause times for your Agents and let them rest when needed. Our automated Ticket distribution is one of a kind.
Department status and To solve button
In LiveAgent, Admins can allow agents to work only in specific departments. They can also define if Agents will have the ability to change their department status (Tickets, Chats, Calls - On/Off) on their own.
There is also an option to choose if Agents will be able to answer tickets from the "All tickets" list or if they will be able to answer tickets from the "To solve" button only.
To solve button makes sure that no tickets are skipped and agents answer tickets that are sorted by priority or SLAs.
Solving tickets, receiving chats, calls
Admin or Agent (if allowed) can turn on/off solving/receiving:
If solving tickets is turned on, the "To solve" button (next to your profile name and picture) will be automatically shown with the number of tickets that are waiting to be answered by the Agent.
Moreover, the Admin can decide that the "To solve" button should show the most important tickets that have to be solved as soon as possible. They can be sorted in order by specifying the ticket priorities, time, SLAs.
Chat Routing & Agent Priorities
To ensure fast and accurate communication, LiveAgent assigns Chats to Agents who've had previous communication with chatting customers. Besides random assignment, there are also 4 other options for advanced chat routing.
- Random Assignment - New Chats will be assigned randomly to one of the Agents available for Chat. This strategy helps you to, on average over time, assign the same amount of Chats to each of your Agents.
- Average Utilization - New Chats will be assigned to the Agent with the lowest number of running Chats to keep the same utilization of all available Agents. This strategy helps you to load balance number of concurrent Chats between all available Agents.
- Max Utilization - New Chats will be assigned to an Agent with the highest number of running Chats to keep utilization at the maximum. Once the Agent has no free Chat slots, a new Chat will be routed to the next available Agent. This strategy helps you to maximize the load for chatting Agents and let other Agents work on offline Tickets.
- Ring-to-all - New Chats will ring to all Agents available for chat until one of them answers it.
- Priorities - Incoming Chats will be assigned to online an Agent with free chat slots and with the highest priority (lowest number).
Max Chat load
Define number of Chats that each Agent can handle.
Chatting Priority of Agent
Setup lower or higher chatting priority for a specific Agent. New Chats will be routed to Agents with the highest priority (1 - highest, 100 - lowest.)
Assigning Agents to Departments
Add or remove an Agent to/from Departments. Additionally, you can define which type of service the Agent will provide in that Department.
Phone Routing and Agent Priorities
There are 2 options for phone routing:
- Random Assignment - New Calls will be assigned randomly to one of the Agents available for the call.
- Priority Assignment - New Calls will be assigned to the free Agent with the highest priority.
- Universal inbox
- Hybrid ticket stream
- Automated ticket distribution
- To solve button
- Time Rules
- Time tracking
- Service-Level-Agreement (SLA)
- Business hours
- Contact groups
- Internal tickets
- Contact fields
- Ticket fields
- Mass actions
- SPAM filters
- Merge tickets
- Email templates
- Ticket/Customer insights (CRM)
- Canned messages (Macros)
- Predefined answers
- Copy & Paste images
- Export tickets
- Search & Replace
- Split tickets
- Email notifications
- WYSIWYG editor
- Online ticket history (url)
- Multiple ticket tabs
- Agent collision detection
- Agent ranking
- Contact forms
- Contact form gallery
- GIFs in tickets
- Audit log
- Tickets export