Adding Contact forms on your website enables your customers to send email messages directly from your website. Contact forms are either built in or popout. Once a visitor enters queries into forms and clicks send, a new Ticket is created in LiveAgent.
LiveAgent provides various customizable Contact buttons.
Choose from numerous predefined Contact button positions and styles:
Haven’t found the right style for your Contact button? Don’t worry, you can create a custom one by writing your own HTML code.
You can choose a predefined contact form from 3 style options:
Possible changes in Contact form design:
- Let visitor choose department
- Border color
- Button color
- Content color
- Form color
- Status color
- Textbox field
- Listbox field
- Checkbox field
- Checkbox Group field
- Create unlimited number of fields (name, email, phone, order ID, company, message…)
You can define your custom css code to adjust a Contact form to your page design.
Check out our contact form gallery
Choose from a number of popular contact form styles or create your own! Try it today. No credit card required.
- CallHub migration - LiveAgent
- CallPage migration - LiveAgent
- What is a Chat Button Gallery? (+Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- Adform Help Desk Contacts - LiveAgent
- Your Online Choices Help Desk Contacts - LiveAgent
- CallPage alternative - LiveAgent
- What are Help Desk Contacts? (+Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- What are Contact Forms? (+ Free Trial) | LiveAgent