Never miss a thing with email notifications from LiveAgent. These notify you every time you receive an email. There will be no more missed conversation replies and you can keep doing what you need to without checking the inbox way too often.
Email notifications can be activated to automatically send emails to Agents:
- When a Ticket is assigned to an agent
- When a customer replies in an assigned ticket
- When a new ticket is created in a Department the agent is a part of
It prevents your customer service ticketing software from becoming overloaded with unanswered tickets.
Say goodbye to abandoned tickets
Get email notifications about each new ticket, or ticket response. Try it today. No credit card required.
- Best 8 Ticketing Software For 2023 | LiveAgent
- What is Agent Collision Detection? (+ Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- Suspended Ticket (Explained)
- What is an Online Ticket History? (+ Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- What is an Email Forwarding? (+ Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- LiveHelpNow migration - LiveAgent
- Novocall migration - LiveAgent
- Black Friday - LiveAgent