Customer service can be sometimes a very challenging job. Dealing with different types of people every day requires a lot of patience. Also, the best trained professional can have trouble remaining calm when answering an angry customer.
We are sharing these customer support quotes to motivate your agents and to lift up the spirit in your team even when they deal with angry customers.
- “The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary.”
– Sam Walton, founder of Wal-Mart
- “Your customer doesn’t care how much you know until they know how much you care”
– Damon Richards
- “Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They expect you to fix things when they go wrong.”
– Donald Porter, V.P. British Airways
- “Your best customers leave quite an impression. Do the same and they won’t leave.”
– SAP Ad
- “You are serving a customer, not a life sentence. Learn how to enjoy your work”
– Laurie Mcintosh
- “Under promise and over deliver.”
– Toby Bloomberg
- “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning”
– Bill Gates
- “Rule 1: The customer is always right. Rule 2: If the customer is ever wrong, re-read Rule 1.”
– Stew Leonard
- “If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.”
– Jeff Bezos, CEO Amazon.com
- “Customer satisfaction is worthless. Customer loyalty is priceless.”
– Jeffrey Gitomer
“Good customer service costs less than bad customer service.” – Sally Gronow, Welsh Water
Delight customers with exceptional service
Pull out all the stops for your customers with LiveAgent help desk software. Discover just how pleasant and easy customer service can be with the right tools.
Share this article
Customer service agents need to have a full range of customer service skills to be able to provide the level of service that consumers expect.
Customer service skills can make a huge difference between the average customer service agent and the one who is able to provide WOW service.
Learn about the seven phrases to avoid in customer service that can sabotage success. These phrases can make customers feel bossed around and lead to insincere apologies. Enhance customer satisfaction by providing genuine interactions and helpful apologies.
Using power phrases like "You're in luck," "You've found the right person," and "What's your name" can transform customer interactions. These phrases reassure customers, create a personal connection, and enhance the overall experience, especially in customer support situations. By incorporating these phrases, businesses can build stronger relationships and improve customer satisfaction.