Customer service can be sometimes a very challenging job. Dealing with different types of people every day requires a lot of patience. Also, the best trained professional can have trouble remaining calm when answering an angry customer.
We are sharing these customer support quotes to motivate your agents and to lift up the spirit in your team !
- "The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary."
– Sam Walton, founder of Wal-Mart
- "Your customer doesn’t care how much you know until they know how much you care"
– Damon Richards
- "Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They expect you to fix things when they go wrong."
– Donald Porter, V.P. British Airways
- "Your best customers leave quite an impression. Do the same and they won’t leave."
– SAP Ad
- "You are serving a customer, not a life sentence. Learn how to enjoy your work"
– Laurie Mcintosh
- "Under promise and over deliver."
– Toby Bloomberg
- "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning"
– Bill Gates
- "Rule 1: The customer is always right. Rule 2: If the customer is ever wrong, re-read Rule 1."
– Stew Leonard
- "If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful."
– Jeff Bezos, CEO Amazon.com
- "Customer satisfaction is worthless. Customer loyalty is priceless."
– Jeffrey Gitomer
BONUS:<q> “Good customer service costs less than bad customer service.”</q> – Sally Gronow, Welsh Water