Though every person is unique, we can’t deny the fact that there are certain patterns in people’s behavior, especially if we compare people who found themselves in similar situations, like small business owners. When they establish their own companies, all of them do similar mistakes in the beginning. Most small business owners focus on prices, sales, advertising and forget about growing audience’s loyalty without selling. It’s better to learn from mistakes of others, isn’t it? The guys from EssayTigers, writing service for students, are glad to share their own experience with other small business owners and managers. Below, you’ll find dos and don’ts of developing content marketing strategy for small business.
- The Numbers Don’t Lie: Proven Content Marketing Hacks
- 10 Marketing Trends to Take Advantage of This Year
- TOP 25 Marketing Influencers (2018)
- Help Desk Software for Small Business
- Customer Driven Marketing Strategy (Explained)
- What Is Content Planning: A Complete Guide
- Relationship Marketing: How to Connect With Your Customers?
- Marketing Audit Checklist - A Guide To Effective Analysis