What is MailEnable?
MailEnable is a commercial email server for Microsoft Windows operating systems. Providing secure email and collaboration services is made easy with the MailEnable solution. It is widely acknowledged as the most popular Windows Mail Server Platform in the world. MailEnable supports IMAP, POP3, and SMTP email protocols, while offering anti-SPAM and antivirus protection for its users. One of the key features that distinguish MailEnable from other email servers is its extensive integration with Microsoft Outlook.
How can you use MailEnable?
MailEnable is an ideal solution for users who run their business from computers running Microsoft Windows and require a secure email solution. Safe and reliable, it offers just what you need to get the job done. It seamlessly integrates with the Microsoft Outlook email client, and you can connect it with your LiveAgent help desk for enhanced customer support purposes.
The LiveAgent ticketing system is fully compatible with multiple email inboxes from various providers. The software also has feature enhancements that make sure your email correspondence is well organized and delivered to the right recipients. Once a customer agent receives an inquiry from the customer, it is converted into a ticket. These tickets can be accessed in the universal inbox.
Check out features such as departments or automated ticket distribution Assures all tickets are delivered to an available support agent. In addition, you can use tags to create various topic groups, or set your own business hours to let customers know when you’re available to answer their queries. These are just a few of many LiveAgent features that ensure a smooth workflow for any type of user.
Email is not all you integrate, you can enhance your customer help desk with a VoIP call center, one of the fastest live chat widgets, an elaborate knowledge base, and your social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and also Viber. Take a look at the full list of LiveAgent features that can help you provide amazing customer support.
What are the benefits of MailEnable?
- Fast and secure
- Most popular mail server for Windows
- Extensive Outlook integration
- Plenty of features for users
Help your customers effectively with LiveAgent
Begin your free 14-day trial and start providing awesome support with our ticketing system
How to integrate MailEnable with LiveAgent
Integrate MailEnable with LiveAgent in just a few simple steps. LiveAgent has an easy integration option available in the Configuration menu. Have a look at the step-by-step guide below to learn how to integrate.
- If you don’t have your MailEnable email yet, head over to their website and pick a plan. MailEnable also offers a free plan, so you can start without any necessary charges. Once you do, download and install the client. The installation process is simple thanks to the installation wizard. You can have a look at the guide here if you need help.
- Once you’re finished with the MailEnable setup, it’s time to connect it with your LiveAgent help desk. Log into your account (or create a free trial over here to get started), and go to Configuration > Email > Mail Accounts. Click on the Create button and select Other > IMAP/POP3.
- Now provide your details into the configuration. You need to enter your email address, password and login details, as well as the server and port numbers. You also have to select a department responsible for answers to tickets from this email amongst other options. When everything is to your satisfaction, click on Save and you’re done.
The integration is complete and your LiveAgent help desk is now ready to help you solve customer tickets. Have a look at the LiveAgent academy to learn more about customer support or watch the video below to see the full LiveAgent capabilities.
Frequently asked questions
What is MailEnable?
MailEnable is a commercial email server that is compatible with Microsoft Windows. By using MailEnable, you can easily provide email and collaboration services to your customers. It is widely acknowledged as the most popular Windows Mail Server Platform in the world.
How can you use MailEnable?
Users who need a secure email solution with their Microsoft Windows computers will find MailEnable an ideal solution. It offers you the safety and reliability you need to complete your tasks. The software integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Outlook, and you can integrate it with your LiveAgent help desk to provide enhanced customer support.
What are benefits of MailEnable integration?
The benefits are: fast and secure, most popular mail server for Windows, extensive Outlook integratio, plenty of features for users.
How to integrate MailEnable with LiveAgent?
Go to LiveAgent and open Configuration > Email > Mail Accounts. Create a new email and select Other. Select IMAP/POP3, provide your detail and click Save.
How to install and configure MailEnable?
MailEnable can be easily installed and configured thanks to the installation wizard. Click next on the Welcome screen and then provide your registration details. Select components and choose an installation location. Then select program manager group and repository. Create a Post office and go through the SMTP Connector Configuration. Start the installation and select Web Mail site.