Viber is a free cross-platform calling and messaging app available on Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Linux. Viber is comparable to other messaging apps like WhatsApp, Signal, or Telegram. Its core functionality lies in instant messaging, calling, video calling, and broadcasting messages to other users.
Modern-day customers have high expectations. They expect hassle-free support experiences and want to communicate with businesses across a multitude of platforms, including social media and text messaging apps like Viber. Why?
For many customers it’s simply easier to reach out via text in comparison to Googling the business’s contact information or searching through their site for solutions. Every customer has different expectations and needs, and as such, businesses should attempt to cater to each and every customer.
We offer concierge migration services from most of the popular help desk solutions.
Providing prompt, personalized, and knowledgeable customer service on Viber is easy with the right tools. LiveAgent is one of the only help desks out there that currently integrates with Viber.
Our integration ensures you get notififed every time you receive a new Viber text message. Moreover, it automatically converts each message into a help desk ticket. Having this type of technology in your arsenal frees you from constant device monitoring, and ensures all Viber text messages are neatly organized and accessible by anyone of your support agents.
LiveAgent’s Viber help desk software integration will be capable of:
If you’re wondering whether your customers will be able to tell that you’re using an external tool to answer their Viber messages, the answer is no. Check out how it works in this detailed video tutorial.
1. First, you need to create an Active Bot. Go to this website and enter the phone number that’s associated with your Viber account.
2. Shortly after that, you will receive a Viber text message with a code. Enter the code into the website and log in.
3. Click on Create bot account
4. A new window will pop up. Enter all the required info and click save. Once you click save, the system will automatically generate a token.
5. Copy the token and login to LiveAgent.
6. Navigate to Configuration
7. Click System
8. Click Plugin
9. Find Viber and enable the plugin by pressing the button (it needs to turn green)
Once you have the Viber plugin activated, go back to Configuration.
10. Click Viber accounts
11. Click Connect. A new window will pop up.
13. Paste the token into the “Token” column.
14. Select the department to which your want to route incoming Viber messages
15. Click on Connect, and that’s it! Your Viber account should be up and running!
BONUS: If you want to make it easier for your customers to get in touch with you on Viber, place the QR code from your Viber Active Bot account on your website. To learn more about how your customers can use the QR code to contact you, check out the end of this integration guide.
Let us take care of the organization and logistics so you can focus on providing smooth and reliable support for all of your customers. Start your free 14-day trial today. No credit card required.
Learn from real data insights
Get an overview of how well you’re doing in terms of performance and customer satisfaction. Find out today with a free trial. No credit card required.Start free 14-day trial
Be the first to receive exclusive offers and the latest news on our products and services directly in your inbox.
We appreciate your recent sign up for a LiveAgent.
A message will be sent to your email address containing login details, right after your account is installed.
If you wait for a while, after installation is complete you will be able to access your account directly from here.
After the process is over, we will send the login details to your mailbox.
We’re available on multiple dates