What is e-mail ticketing?
For customer support, e-mail is the preferred way for companies. The e-mail support staff is not only trained to handle e-mails, but also to track, organize, prioritize, and assign e-mails. It is a rather tough task which can lead to bad support services.
The agents filter out the important e-mails so that the important ones can be resolved as a priority. Tracking the status of the tickets is also the job of the agents so that all tickets can be closed after they have been resolved. Some tickets may need to be assigned to a different staff person, this is also done by the agents who work in the e-mail ticketing department.
- Email Notification (Explained)
- Quality Online Ticketing System for Shopify Stores
- The importance of ticketing - LiveAgent
- Email Forwarding (Explained)
- Coupon Email Templates (Copy&Paste) | LiveAgent
- What is a Ticketing Feature (+ Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- What is a Ticketing System and How to Choose One? (Tips)
- Why Do You Need a Ticketing System? (Key Benefits)