If you want to add one of your chat buttons to your ExpressionEngine, you can do it easily by inserting the button code into a global header or footer file.
ExpressionEngine is a content management system, with the help of which you can create a website or a forum. It’s pretty robust, has a powerful security system, and moreover, it’s highly customizable.
LiveAgent enables you to place live chat buttons on your ExpressionEngine websites.
- great security
- extensive variety of add-ons/extensions
Here are a few steps to integrate a live chat button:
1. Sign up / Log in to your LiveAgent account
2. Click on Configurations -> Chat -> Chat button
3. Create or Customize a chat button
4. Copy the HTML code from LiveAgent
6. Implement the code into ExpressionEngine (Design-Templates-Edit-Global-footer/header-Paste-Save)
Be the first to receive exclusive offers and the latest news on our products and services directly in your inbox.
We appreciate your recent sign up for a LiveAgent.
A message will be sent to your email address containing login details, right after your account is installed.
If you wait for a while, after installation is complete you will be able to access your account directly from here.
After the process is over, we will send the login details to your mailbox.
We’re available on multiple dates