If you want to add one of your chat buttons to your ExpressionEngine, you can do it easily by inserting the button code into a global header or footer file.
ExpressionEngine is a content management system, with the help of which you can create a website or a forum. It’s pretty robust, has a powerful security system, and moreover, it’s highly customizable.
LiveAgent enables you to place live chat buttons on your ExpressionEngine websites.
- great security
- extensive variety of add-ons/extensions
Here are a few steps to integrate a live chat button:
1. Sign up / Log in to your LiveAgent account
2. Click on Configurations -> Chat -> Chat button
3. Create or Customize a chat button
4. Copy the HTML code from LiveAgent
6. Implement the code into ExpressionEngine (Design-Templates-Edit-Global-footer/header-Paste-Save)
Be the first to receive exclusive offers and the latest news on our products and services directly in your inbox.
We appreciate your recent sign up for a LiveAgent.
A message will be sent to your email address containing login details, right after your account is installed.
If you wait for a while, after installation is complete you will be able to access your account directly from here.
After the process is over, we will send the login details to your mailbox.