What is MySQL?
MySQL is a relational database management system that is based on SQL. It’s mostly used for web databases and it can store information about available products at online store.
How can you use it?
This integration follows updates about your new customers, columns and rows in your queries. It also lets you create new rows, manage customers, create conversations and find rows in queries
- Keeps your inventory organized
- No more switching, everything is available in one solution
Frequently asked questions
What is MySQL?
MySQL is a database service primarily used for web databases. For instance, it can securely store your whole eCommerce inventory.
What are the main characteristics of MySQL?
MySQL is a relational database management system. It is based on SQL queries and enables access and management of table records. It is easy to use, secure and scalable. Moreover, it is highly flexible and can be downloaded for free. Importantly, it works in accordance with the client/server architecture.
Does LiveAgent enable the use of MySQL?
LiveAgent allows you to use MySQL, which enables you to manage relational databases. This allows you to receive notifications about new customers, save your customer service time using one interface, and you can manage your customers with LiveAgent.
- Customer Database (Explained)
- MySQL Help Desk Contacts - LiveAgent
- Answering Product/Service-Related Questions - LiveAgent
- 20 Best Customer Service Software in 2023 | LiveAgent
- Customer Service Reports (+Benefits & Examples)
- Customer Service Management (Explained)
- Help Desk & Live Chat Software For Forex Industry
- Customer Service Quality Assurance Checklist – Use Our Checklist, Do Regular Reviews