Multi knowledge base* gives you the opportunity to create an unlimited amount of separate customer portals, where each single one of them can have its own unique design, settings, and content. This is very useful for those companies, which want to distinguish their customer support portals and follow their branding guidelines.
How to enable Multi KB
The first step to create your new additional knowledge base portals is head to the LiveAgent settings: Configuration->System->Plugins section of your panel and turn on the feature by clicking on the switcher. Make sure the switcher is green – this will indicate to you that it’s active. The second step is to actually create an additional knowledge base. Once you’ll go to “Customer Portal” in your admin panel, you’ll see a new button there – “Create”. Clicking on it will initiate the process. Follow our step-by-step guide to have the best possible overview.
*Each additional knowledge base is rated at early bird price, $19.
Stylize knowledge base articles with ease
Start creating beautiful context-rich knowledge base articles with our “What You See Is What You Get” editor. Try it today. No credit card required.
- Best Knowledge Base Software For 2022
- What is a Customer Portal? (+Free Trial)
- Knowledge Base 101 - Why Every Business Needs One? (Tips)
- Knowledge Base Templates (Copy&Paste)
- What is a WYSIWYG editor for articles? (+Free Trial)
- How to use a Knowledge Base to conquer Google rankings?
- Knowledge Base Builder
- Free knowledge base software - LiveAgent