Adding the Search Widget into your website enables your visitors to search in your articles, forums, and suggestion boards directly from your website. While typing into the Search widget it shows suggestions of articles in real time.
Once the search results appear, visitors can click on them and the appropriate content will be shown in the Customer portal. You can have multiple search widgets that search only in some categories of the Customer portal.
Search widget design
To customize your knowledge base online platform, you can define:
- Title text
- Search box hint text
- Border color
- Content color
Haven’t found the right style for your Search widget? Don’t worry, you can create a custom one by writing your own HTML code.
Reward your hardest-working agents
Turn on gamification and make customer service fun! Reward your best agents with fun badges and rewards. Try it today. No credit card required.
- SEO Checklist For New Websites - Overtake Ranks in 2022
- What is a WYSIWYG editor for articles? (+Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- Knowledge Base Templates (Copy&Paste) | LiveAgent
- What are Attachments in articles? (+Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- Best Chat Widget Software for Website (Comparison)
- Knowledge Base Builder | LiveAgent
- WordPress checklist plugin
- WordPress internal linking plugin