Create categories in your Customer portal based on your products, services, or types of customers. Add knowledge base articles, Forums, or feedback boards. Create knowledge base search widgets and provide customers with easy access to your knowledge base articles. Search widgets are customizable, and can be placed anywhere in your knowledge base pages.
Choose a theme of your Customer Portal from predefined templates or create a new one with custom css and HTML. Add your own logo, title, tracking codes, header, and footer.
4 predefined themes:
You can customize colors of:
- Main action button
- Main action button – Hover
- Secondary action button
- Secondary action button – Hover
- Right box
- Category icon
- Article icon
- Item color
- Title color
Different content for Agents and customers
You can create separate knowledgebase articles and categories that are not accessible to your customers, but can be seen only by your Agents (internal articles, categories).
Create multiple self-service portals
Have multiple brands or products that you manage with LiveAgent? No problem, create a unique customer portal for each! Try it today. No credit card required.
- What is a Customer Portal? (+Free Trial)
- Customer Portal Features (Updated)
- Best Knowledge Base Software For 2022
- What is a WYSIWYG editor for articles? (+Free Trial)
- What is a Multi knowledge base? (+Free Trial)
- Free knowledge base software - LiveAgent
- Customer portal - Knowledge base
- Knowledge Base 101 - Why Every Business Needs One? (Tips)