Badges create a fun and engaging workplace. With badges, the productivity in the office naturally increases. People love collecting and holding onto rewarding Badges and try to shake off the negative ones as soon as possible. Rewards and Badges are a part of the Gamification functionality.
Helpdesk managers have a simple and quick way to see who is producing the best results, responding to the most customers, selling the most products vs. who is slacking off with long periods of inactivity.
LiveAgent will assign the “Speedy Gonzales” badge to a support rep, who has the shortest response time.
Examples of Badges
Types of default Badges (you can customize each Badge):
- Traffic controller – You are transferring most Tickets. (Evaluated each day and assigned to the Agent who transferred the most tickets in the last 7 days.)
- Siesta – Your pause time is the longest of all. You really enjoy your siesta.(Evaluated each day and assigned to the Agent who spent the most time paused in the last 7 days.)
- Rebel without a cause – You have the most negative ratings. Reconsider your answers. (Evaluated each day and assigned to the agent that received the most rebukes in the last 7 days.)
- Inspector – You read your tickets thoroughly. Your average ticket view time is the longest of all. (Evaluated each day and assigned to the Agent whose average time of having Tickets open was longest from the previous day.)
- Speedy Gonzales – Your reactions to the ringing Chats are the fastest among all. (Evaluated each day and assigned to the Agent whose average response time to the ringing Chats was fastest in the day before.)
- Rewarded – You are the most rewarded Agent. Customers love you. (Evaluated each day and assigned to the Agent who received the most Rewards in the last 7 days.)
- Coffee – You take the most breaks. (Evaluated each day and assigned to the Agent who was paused the most times in the last 7 days.)
- Novelist – You wrote the longest reply of yesterday. (Evaluated each day and assigned to the Agent who wrote the longest reply the day before.)
- Tagger – You have tagged most Tickets. (Evaluated each day and assigned to the Agent who tagged the most tickets in the last 7 days.)
- Quatrefoil – This Quatrefoil badge appears very rarely and will bring you luck. While having this badge, customers will ask you only easy questions 🙂 (Evaluated randomly and assigned randomly to one of the online Agents.)
- Express – You open and close Tickets with express speed. Your average ticket view time is shortest of all. (Evaluated each day and assigned to the Agent whose average time of having Tickets open was shortest in the day before.)
- Hardworker – Take a break. You’ve spent most time online. (Evaluated each day and assigned to the Agent who was online most of the time in the last 7 days.)
- Chatty – You made the longest Chat yesterday. (Evaluated each day and assigned to the Agent who had a Chat with the most messages in the day before.)
- Cleaner – You are resolving/deleting most tickets of all. (Evaluated each day and assigned to the Agent who resolved or closed most Tickets in the last 7 days.)
- Talkative – You made the longest Call yesterday. (Evaluated each day and assigned to the Agent who made the longest Call the day before.)
Agents can see each other’s Badges and compete with each other.
Make customer service fun again!
Motivate your support agents with unique gamification levels that can be achieved over time. Try it for free today, no credit card required.
The text discusses LiveAgent, a customer service software that offers features such as canned messages and real-time typing preview. It emphasizes the importance of building a customer engagement strategy and improving customer service through various channels. LiveAgent offers NiceReply integration for collecting customer feedback from emails and provides templates for short and scannable feedback options. The text also suggests using a customer service evaluation checklist to identify areas for improvement. Sales contacts and subscription to newsletters are also mentioned.
LiveAgent offers customizable email notifications for agents and customers, improving communication and providing quick updates. Try all communication channels while your LiveAgent is ready.
Tags in LiveAgent help desk tickets offer a quick overview, improve response times, and enhance customer satisfaction and revenue. They categorize and organize tickets, improving agent productivity and service quality. You can create and modify tags, create automation rules for automatic tagging, and generate tag reports to gain insights into ticket types. Tags bring organization and clarity to the ticketing tool, improving efficiency, response times, customer service, and retention.
Improve ticket organization and agent productivity with LiveAgent's tag system. Enhance customer satisfaction and revenue while gaining insights into ticket types. LiveAgent also offers private notes, effective product update emails, and customizable helpdesk portals. Additionally, LiveAgent provides customer service software solutions and multiple integration options.