LiveAgent is a customer-focused company helping businesses grow since 2004. Our main motivation is to create the best customer service software. We expand the services of LiveAgent based on what our customers suggest and genuinely want based on their business needs. Quite a few of you voiced that integration with Viber would be great for streamlining communication with your customers. We agree. The fewer devices and accounts you have to monitor, the better. It saves you time and money and thus allows you to focus on what’s important. That’s why we’re proudly announcing that our Viber Beta integration is live and ready to use. Discover the endless possibilities with Viber help desk software.
Set up in seconds
In order to reap the benefits of this integration, you must set it up in your LiveAgent account. Please note, we’ve released Beta as of now, so the integration is not yet available to all customers. As always, setting up this plugin is super quick, just a few clicks away. Please follow these steps for a successful activation:
- First, you need to create an Active Bot. Go to this website and enter the phone number that’s associated with your Viber account.
- Shortly after that, you will receive a Viber text message with a code. Enter the code into the website and log in.
- A new window will pop up. Enter all the required info and click save. Once you click save, the system will automatically generate a token.
- Copy the token and log in to LiveAgent.
- Navigate to Configuration
- Click System
- Click Plugin
- Find Viber and enable the plugin by pressing the button (it needs to turn green)
- Once you have the Viber plugin activated, go back to Configuration.
- Click Viber accounts
- Click Connect. A new window will pop up.
- Paste the token into the “Token” column.
- Select the department to which your want to route incoming Viber messages
- Click on Connect, and that’s it! Your Viber account should be up and running!
BONUS: If you want to make it easier for your customers to get in touch with you on Viber, place the QR code from your Viber Active Bot account on your website. To learn more about how your customers can use the QR code to contact you, check out the end of this integration guide.
Increase profits and customer satisfaction
Using Viber for customer service is simple. Now that you’ve activated your plugin in your LiveAgent account, you can start replying to messages.
Quicker response times with Viber messages
Replying to Viber messages through your LiveAgent dashboard is effortless. Thanks to LiveAgent’s universal inbox, a customer’s Viber message will appear in your LiveAgent dashboard with the same uniform style as any other incoming query. Once you reply to your client through your LiveAgent dashboard, they will receive their reply on their Viber app. This approach is very convenient for your clients, as they don’t have to figure out what is the best platform to contact you on, in order to get a quick response.
Using Viber customer service software can be a huge added value for your business. According to our sources, 89% of customers would prefer to communicate with businesses via messaging. The average response time is 90 seconds, which is way quicker than average email and phone call response times. Its time to get with the times, so give your team a way to connect, engage, and get things done faster for your clients. You’ll be wondering why you haven’t done it sooner.
Customer service platform based on smart automation
There are many things you can do within LiveAgent to make it literally do the work for you. It was built with utility, and above all, YOU in mind. We want to save your time and money so you can focus on what’s important, like creating connections with your clients. Automation rules can be utilized with most plugins we have, Viber included. We recommend using the following rules with Viber:
- Rules for automatic tags. They’re super useful to view tickets at a glance and make searching for tickets easier. For example, if your customer messages you regarding a bug that they are experiencing, an automatic tag #bug will be assigned to the ticket.
- Rules for automatic sorting into departments. Another super useful automation rule. Depending on the words that your customer uses to describe their problem, the ticket will be automatically assigned to the appropriate department within your company. For example, if the keywords “reset” and “password” are recognized, the ticket will be automatically assigned to your help desk department.
- Rules for automatic agent assignment. If you have certain subject matter experts or specialists on your team, you can set up automation rules that recognize specific keywords as triggers to assign them tickets.
- Rules for automatic agent rewards. If an agent receives a positive review from a client, they can automatically gain a reward badge within LiveAgent.
Reinventing the way companies handle communication
At LiveAgent, we understand that your time is valuable and should be spent creating strong connections with your customers. That’s why we’ve created a state-of-the-art customer service help desk software that’s dominating the market. LiveAgent saves you time with its universal inbox and hybrid ticketing system powered by automation. Not to mention the fastest chat button widget on the planet. Try it here today and enjoy all of LiveAgent’s perks. Viber integration included.
“We found it a better fit than Intercom. Overall: This is the easiest and most intuitive Customer Service software. Pros: I like that it is centered around email first. The chat program is very good as well. We have found it easy to set up.” Greg Capterra
“It’s so rich in functions and beat my 5-year zendesk subscription. So I switched.” Albert G2
- What is a Viber Feature? (+Free Trial)
- Viber Help Desk Contacts - LiveAgent
- Viber integration for our cloud-hosted accounts
- LiveAgent passed Google’s Security Audit (News)
- Time to Update Your LiveAgent (Announcement)
- 20 Best Customer Service Software in 2022
- Grow Customer Satisfaction with Nicereply (Tips)
- LiveAgent's Newest Time Tracker Integration (Announcement)