If you want to start utilizing LiveAgent’s chat button on your uKit site, please follow the step-by-step integration guide below, or simply watch the integration video.
- Open uKit builder and navigate to Widgets>Contact
- Select LiveAgent and drag the widget onto the site, holding the left mouse button.
- Click on the live chat button and then in the left sidebar click on Connect account.
- Fill in the url and the API key of your LiveAgent account. If you don’t have an account, feel free to create a new one by clicking on Create account.
Where’s the API key?
- In your LiveAgent account navigate to Configuration>System>API and copy your API key from here.
- You’re done. The default live chat button is shown on your website.
- If you want to change the default button (colors, texts…) open your LiveAgent account, navigate to Configuration>Chat>Chat buttons and click on the button to edit its look.
uKit is a website builder is an easy and effective way to create a functional business website. The builder is meant for those who aren’t technical. It’s easy-to-navigate, fun and modern. uKit has a sleek drag-and-drop editor that allows you to easily customize your template of choice.
How can you use it?
LiveAgent’s uKit integration enables you to place a live chat button on your uKit store.
Frequently asked questions
How can you integrate a live chat button into Ukit?
Navigate to Ukit's Widgets - Contact - Liveagent. Fill in the URL and API key from LiveAgent. Log in to your LiveAgent account. Customize your live chat in Configurations - Chat - Chat button .
What are the benefits of using Ukit?
The benefits are: cost-friendly, adaptive, simple to use, stunning design.