To make your agent reports concise and easy to understand, LiveAgent cloud help desk software includes the following display options.
LiveAgent offers an Agent report of work time, answered Tickets, Chats, Calls, sales, rewards, and more (see all options below) from a specific time range. Individual entries can be sorted by time range, Department, channel, and Agent. Agent Reports can be exported to a CSV file.
Agent report display options (columns):
- New answer avg. time
- Open answer avg. time
- Missed calls
- Call minutes
- Chat messages
- Missed chats
- Chat pickup avg. time
- Chat avg. time
- Not ranked
- Not ranked %
- Rewards %
- Rebukes %
- Incoming messages
- Incoming calls
- Finished calls
- Incoming chats
- Finished chats
Agent report can show your data in these types of charts:
Use Agent reports with API
Use LiveAgent REST API to call values from Agent reports.
Identify the most popular communication channels
Generate channel reports to see how many tickets came from which channel. Try it today. No credit card required.
- What is a Chat Distribution Feature? (+ Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- What is a Project Management Integration? | LiveAgent
- Atomer | LiveAgent
- Clockify - LiveAgent
- What is an Agent Availability Feature? (+Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- Integrations - LiveAgent
- Best Customer Communication Management Software For 2022
- Helpdesk software for HR industry | LiveAgent