With 2-Step Verification (also known as 2 factor authentication), you’ll protect your LiveAgent account with both your password and an additional code from Google Authenticator mobile app.
Enable 2-Step Verification to secure your LiveAgent account.
Do you need it?
2-Step Verification is an optional feature that’s recommended to be used. It adds more security to your LiveAgent account. When you have 2-Step Verification enabled, any attempt to log into your account must be accompanied by the code that you generated in Google Authenticator app. 2-Step Verification can help keep unknown people out, even if they have your password.
What changes when you enable 2-Step Verification in your profile?
- when logging in to your account, in addition to your username and password you will be asked to insert a security 6-digit code from Google Authenticator application
- Google Authenticator generates the security code every 30 sec.
- rewrite the code from the app into the field “Verification Code” in your login screen
More secure than ever
Turn on 2-factor authentication to ensure your customer’s data is always secure. Try it today for free. No credit card required.
- 2-Step Verification
- LiveAgent Releases Notes, 2-Step Verification & More! (2017)
- What is a Help Desk Security? (+Free Trial)
- Verification Email Templates (Copy&Paste)
- GDPR Compliance
- Password Validator And Password Audit Log - LiveAgent
- What are Benchmarks & Leaderboards? (+Free Trial)