What is a customer service email?
Customer service mail is a one type of communication channel. Communication through customer service mail is not happening in a real-time. There is no need to be both sides present to start a communication. Messages arrive almost instantly to receiver.
Through customer service mail, customer representatives try to troubleshoot any customer’s problems they have with products or services. It is also an important business tool. Every email should be written with the personal touch to each response.
What is customer service email?
Customer service emails are a way of written communication with customers. Their goal is to solve a specific customer problem. It is important that customer service email address is easily accessible to every customer, and that the reply is received within a maximum of 24 hours.
Can you send customer service email using LiveAgent?
LiveAgent of course offers the possibility of sending e-mails. It is one of the basic forms of communication between the client and customer service. make sure that your service through this channel is as effective as possible, and send meaningful messages that address the problem.
Where to find customer service email templates in LiveAgent?
In LiveAgent you will find templates email by going to ‘Configuration’. Then you need to select the ‘E-mail’ tab. There you will find the available templates by selecting Agent Templates.
- 15 Templates to Write Awesome Customer Service Emails
- Customer Service Templates (Copy&Paste)
- Customer Service Email Etiquette - LiveAgent
- Customer Service (Explained)
- Customer Service Experience (Explained)
- Set Your Customer Service Department Up For Success (Tips)
- Customer Service vs Customer Support (Explained)
- Communication With Customers: Agent Skills to Utilize (Updated)