Phone support is still amongst the most important ways to provide customers with quick and efficient support. Every help desk should have one, although it’s not always convenient or affordable to buy hardware phones. Softphones solve this issue so your help desk can have a level playing field.
LiveAgent offers the ability to connect and use softphones (software telephones). It allows users to make voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) calls from computing devices. Softphones are communicating with the call exchange provider via the SIP protocol (SIP trunking).
Calls are still being handled, recorded, and tracked by LiveAgent itself.
Softphone is an optional 3rd party app that works in unison with your LiveAgent call center. If you’re already using some kind of softphone client, that is a great benefit.
that enable users to make VoIP calls:
iOS and Android devices with SIP functionality
Streamline your Facebook support today
Answer Facebook messages and comments directly from your help desk starting today. Start your free 14-day trial now. No credit card required.
- Best Customer Tracking Software For 2022
- Best Customer Interaction Software For 2022
- osTicket alternative - LiveAgent
- Best Softphone software for B2B & B2C Businesses - LiveAgent
- Using Call Center feature with soft phone clients & apps
- SIP Calling (Explained)
- Connect GoTrunk Voice Over IP with LiveAgent (No Fee)
- What are the Supported Call Devices? (+Free Trial)