Streamlined customer communication is a must, if you want your company to succeed. LiveAgent’s AI-powered AI Assistantfeature enables your customer service agents to improve their response times, boost efficiency, and improve customer relationships.
What is AI Assistant?
LiveAgent’s AI Assistant is an AI-powered customer-centric feature. In the world of new AI-based technology, AI Assistant is LiveAgent’s response to emerging industry trends. This feature focuses on boosting your customer support agents’ effectiveness and empowering customer service agents to tackle customer queries quickly and easily.
AI Assistant is currently in the final stage of testing. We will announce the exact date of the start of the service to our customers soon. Also, in a short time we will specify which variations will contain AI Assistant.
How AI Assistant works
To ensure the top-notch quality of our AI-driven services, LiveAgent works with ChatGPT. Same, as all LiveAgent AI Assist features, AI Assistant uses your own OpenAI API key to create AI-generated responses to your customers’ emails.
Once you input your API key into your LiveAgent account, you’re ready to start automatically answering customer queries with the help of AI. And the best part? You will not have to leave LiveAgent’s interface to interact with AI at all! The customer question itself will be used as a text prompt for ChatGPT. Once it generates a response, you’ll see it in the Reply box. After that, you can decide whether the suggested answer is satisfactory, or you can further edit it to your liking.
You can rest assured that AI Assistant will not overpromise, or send out false information. The dataset it bases its answers on is your previous customer support tickets and your company’s external or internal knowledge base.
Who uses AI Assistant?
Businesses of all sizes working in many industries can use AI Assistant to handle customer email queries. Whether you operate a large help desk with dozens of agents, or you’re a one-person operation, AI Assistant can elevate your and your customer’s experience to the next level.
- Small businesses – Usually with a tighter budget, small businesses, and startups often look for quality over quantity. That’s exactly where AI Assistant plays an important role. High-quality AI-powered communication is a great option for all those who want to invest in a solution that doesn’t cost much but can hold its own.
- Medium businesses – A larger clientele means more strain on your customer service team. So why not help them out with an assistant that is ready whenever they need help and has answers within seconds?
- Large businesses – When you operate a large company with heaps of customer inquiries every day, it costs a lot of time and money. Even though you may have highly qualified and well-trained staff, sometimes it’s just too much. AI Assistant can take a load off your agents’ backs and provide quick and effortless service to your customers.
Why you should use AI Assistant
AI is on the rise in many different industries. Let’s look at the top reasons why you should implement AI-powered features like Whisper Assist today.
- Increased customer satisfaction – In today’s tech-fuelled age, customers expect nothing less than excellence when it comes to customer service. Quick and accurate responses with high levels of personalization are no longer optional luxuries. AI Assistant can provide all of these very quickly and effectively, leading to strong customer relationships and a dedicated client base.
- Increased revenue – Did you know that as much as 72% of customers share their positive brand experiences with 6 or more people? Building rapport with clients through outstanding customer service leads to repeat purchases, a continuous increase in paying customers, and overall, your increased bottom line.
- Cost reduction – AI-powered AI Assistant offers a unique opportunity to quickly handle large volumes of customer interactions without additional costs.
- Enhanced agent productivity – As much as 61% of employees claim that AI helps to improve their productivity. If your agents don’t need to type out long, repetitive messages, they can focus on more demanding tasks.
- Reduced risk of human error – Humans make mistakes, that’s a fact of life. Using AI Assistant can help reduce and prevent human error from damaging your company’s reputation.
- Data-driven responses – AI Assistant can quickly analyze large amounts of data and use them to address customer inquiries effectively.
- Better scalability – Most businesses experience peak hours, days, or even weeks when their shared inboxes are flooded with emails from customers. And hiring a new customer service team just for these occasions is not only costly but vastly inconvenient. AI can handle these increases in customer communications with ease.
- Increased security – If you’re worried about third parties getting hold of your customers’ information, LiveAgent got you covered. You can choose to provide OpenAI only with your external knowledge base to learn from. This way, the only customer data it receives is the question itself.
- Competitive advantage – Although some don’t like it, AI is the future. So why not hop on the train early and stay ahead of the competition by providing faster response times, enhanced personalization, and an overall better user experience?
Improve your sales communication
Are you ready to add a real wow-factor to your customer service? Don't just take our word for it, give AI Assistant a try!
Intelligent Virtual Assistants (IVAs) provide personalized customer experiences, reduce wait times, offer 24/7 service, and improve business efficiency. They differ from chatbots by providing more specific answers and have a voice response similar to humans. Recent advancements in AI and machine learning make the future potential of IVAs even more exciting.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) can improve data analysis, provide personalized services, integrate into products, and automate business processes. It offers immense potential for businesses across various industries, revolutionizing customer service and marketing with personalized experiences and automation tools.
AI-powered chatbots and conversational AI are transforming marketing and sales operations by streamlining processes, enhancing customer engagement, and providing personalized experiences. AI acquires knowledge through data, algorithms, and learning processes, enabling it to make predictions and generate insights. AI knowledge management utilizes artificial intelligence to enhance decision-making, improve efficiency, and provide personalized customer service through automated processes. AI has rapidly emerged as a cornerstone in the field of knowledge management, bringing speed, analytical prowess, predictive capabilities, and accessibility enhancement. AI can bring many advantages to businesses, including enhanced decision-making, cost savings, improved efficiency, increased innovation, and improved customer service. However, utilizing generative AI in knowledge management also comes with challenges such as technical complexity, data privacy, security concerns, and the risk of over-reliance on AI. To mitigate these risks, organizations should invest in skilled AI professionals, provide comprehensive data quality improvement and preprocessing strategies, and ensure a balance between AI and human oversight and critical thinking.
Provide support, keep up to date on tickets and do more with LiveAgent app for iOS. You can do it, even when you're away from your help desk.