Tags are simply words or phrases you can use to add more connotation to Tickets. Tags provide you with an unlimited amount of flexibility to manage and customize your support workflow.
You might want to tag all demands that are actually sales queries with a Tag like “sales” or “pre-sales”.
Here are some options for using Tags:
- Add Tags to Tickets, either manually or automatically, and use those Tags to create custom workflows.
- Browse Tickets by Tag.
- Use Tags in your business Rules (Rules, SLA Rules, Time Rules) to create custom workflows.
- Create views and reports by Tags.
You can add multiple Tags to one Ticket.
List of possible modifications:
When creating a Tag you can modify it as you like.
- Text Color
- Background Color
Adding Tags to Tickets
You might want to Tag all Tickets that are actually sales queries with a Tag like “sales” or “pre-sales”.
Filtering Tickets by Tags
You might want to filter all Tickets that are actually urgent and pre-sales queries with a Tag like “urgent” or “pre-sales”.
LiveAgent offers a report of added Tags to all tickets from a specific time range. Individual entries can be sorted by time range, Department, channel, and Agent. Tag reports can be exported to a CSV file.
Tag report can show your data in these types of charts:
Tag report display options (columns):
- New answer avg. time
- Open answer avg. time
- Missed calls
- Call minutes
- Chat messages
- Missed chats
- Chat pickup avg. time
- Chat avg. time
- Not ranked
- Not ranked %
- Rewards %
- Rebukes %
- Incoming messages
- Incoming calls
- Finished calls
- Incoming chats
- Finished chats
- Created tickets
- Resolved tickets
Use Tag reports with API
Use LiveAgent REST API to call values from Tag reports.
Generate SLA compliance reports for free
Create SLA compliance reports to get an overview of how many SLAs have been fulfilled in a specific period of time. Try it today. No credit card required.
- What are Help Desk Tags? (+Free Trial)
- Adding Tags to Tickets
- What is an Agent Report? (+Free Trial)
- Phone Tag (Explained)
- Why is some action not counted in the Tag report?
- What is a Department Report Feature? (+Free Trial)
- What is a Channel Report? (+Free Trial)
- What is a Service Level Agreement? (+Free Trial)