Hey everyone! Its been awhile since we introduced a major update and the time has finally come. After 3 months of development, we are proud to introduce a brand new feature (that no other help desk software offers) – Video chat.
Video chat works just like a regular Skype call, so if you need a more personal way of communication with your customers, video chat comes in handy. On the other hand, LiveAgent’s video chat is completely browser based and there is no need for any 3rd party application – just like your LiveAgent account.
Video of LiveAgent’s video chat
The video chat will first be available only for our BETA list for a couple of weeks. After extensive testing, we will deploy it to all our customers with the All-inclusive plan.
Get personal with video calls
Provide your customers with an unforgettable support experience thanks to video calls. Take personalization to the next level, and enjoy weeks of positive word of mouth!
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Implement a Live chat
- LiveAgent 126.96.36.199 (Announcement)
- Conversation Starters for your SaaS's Website Chat
- The Power of Video in the Field of Customer Service
- Why Sales Teams Need Live Chat and Instant Demo Solutions
- Live chat for WordPress - LiveAgent
- LiveAgent 188.8.131.52 (Announcement)
- What is a Video Call Feature? (+Free Trial) | LiveAgent