Please follow the integration guide outlined below to start using CloudApp with LiveAgent.
- Sign up for CloudApp and login to your LiveAgent account
- Start adding links or content into LiveAgent
What is CloudApp?
CloudApp is a software company that specializes in providing cloud-based screen and video capture software applications.
How can you utilize it?
Record your screen
CloudApp lets your team capture video of anything on your screen; from a browser tab or an interaction in a native Windows or Mac app that can be shared directly into any LiveAgent ticket, chat, forum post, or knowledge base page.
Edit and annotate
Deliver delight to your customers by removing the back and forth, and quickly get to the point all right within LiveAgent. Communicate 300% faster by highlighting a section on a page to instantly call out a suggestion or feedback.
Add it directly into LiveAgent
Capture a recording or a screenshot and CloudApp automagically creates a sharable link. Want to show a preview? Easy. Just drag and drop!
Frequently asked questions
What is CloudApp?
CloudApp allows you to record your screen. Moreover, it saves it in the cloud so you can reach it anytime.
Why should you integrate CloudApp with LiveAgent?
Customer service has many daily customer inquires. CloudApp allows your team to record and share the video with your customers. This will improve your customer service/support efficiency. Moreover, simply sharing a link with a video inside LiveAgent can also increase your customer satisfaction.
- Improve Customer Satisfaction by Using Video (Checklist)
- The Power of Video in the Field of Customer Service
- Top 7 Useful Tools For IT Support Agents (Updated)
- What is a Video Call Feature? (+Free Trial)
- Best Call Center Software in 2022
- Customer Service vs Customer Support (Explained)
- 20 Best Customer Service Software in 2022
- Best Customer Service (Explained)