What is TeleCube?
TeleCube is a VoIP platform that offers coverage in over 50 countries. It can be categorized as a globally operating VoIP provider. According to TeleCube, their goal is to provide phone services that are easily manageable and at the same time budget-friendly for every business.
LiveAgent and TeleCube are VoIP partners. As a result, you can utilize TeleCube in LiveAgent and ultimately improve your call center support as well as the customer experience.
How can you use TeleCube?
Use TeleCube to provide you with a VoIP service for your call center. LiveAgent can help you handle all of your call center needs such as storing your customer conversation history, Interactive Voice Response trees, and much more. Have a look at the video below to see LiveAgent’s full call center capabilities or read our call center feature page.
How much does it cost to integrate TeleCube with LiveAgent?
LiveAgent will not charge you any additional fees for using TeleCube as your VoIP provider. However, you will need an active TeleCube subscription to use their services. For more pricing information, head over to TeleCube’s website.
What are the benefits of using TeleCube?
- Free VoIP TeleCube integration in LiveAgent
- A large variety of applications and features
- Supports both Polish and worldwide numbers
- Prepaid or subscription-based plans
- Low-cost pricing
Try out LiveAgent for FREE
Take care of your customer calls from one help desk solution. Set up your call center with the free 14-day trial today!
How do you integrate TeleCube with LiveAgent?
Integrating TeleCube with LiveAgent is an easy process. Follow this setup guide to find out how to set up TeleCube or watch the video explanation guide below.
- Create a TeleCube account – it’s free of charge. If you already have it, log in to your account.
- When in your TeleCube account, go to the main panel. Click on Quick Access > Traditional Numbers > Manage numbers.
- At the bottom of the page click on Number Purchased. Edit the Redirect to part and select your SIP account.
- Navigate through the main panel again and go to Quick Access > SIP Accounts (Extensions). Open My SIP Accounts and click on the cogwheel, then go to SIP Settings. You should be on a screen where you have your Login (Auth ID) and Password.
- Open your LiveAgent account and go to Configuration > Call > Call Numbers and click on the orange button to create a new number. Select TeleCube from the list of VoIP providers. Then provide your login, password, and number (in international mode +48). You can also select the department the calls will route to and the option to record calls. Click on Add and you’re done.
Curious to find out what else can LiveAgent do? Have a look at the video below or check out our features page to see everything.
Frequently asked questions
What does VoIP mean?
What is TeleCube?
TeleCube is a telecommunication company that provides VoIP numbers for its customers. They provide coverage in over 50 countries and help many call centers create connections for providing support to customers.
How much does TeleCube integration cost in LiveAgent?
There is no VoIP integration fee in LiveAgent. However, TeleCube charges for its services independently.
Yootel is a VoIP operator founded in 2012 that offers many features such as IP telephony, Centrex, Trunk Sip, unified communication, and management solutions for contact centers. It provides excellent customer support and is easy to use. By integrating Yootel with LiveAgent, businesses can establish a call center to improve customer relationships, gain new customers, and provide general customer service. LiveAgent's advanced features like custom IVR, call transfers, and call recording make it easy to manage and run a call center.
Tel Link is a clickable telephone link used on websites to improve customer service and support. To add it to your website, customize the phone number and text in the HTML telephone link template. Including a mobile phone number on your website through Tel Link can increase customer satisfaction and sales. LiveAgent offers free VoIP integration with various telephone providers, including Telsome, Teletek, and TeleCube. Additionally, online chat is another important tool for modern businesses to improve customer experience, efficiency, and reduce service costs.
What is Call Center Technology?
Call center technology refers to the tools, both software and hardware, used by call centers for inbound and outbound calls. Cloud-based call centers, omnichannel support, and self-service tools are among the emerging trends in call center technology. Software solutions like LiveAgent offer features like SIP trunking and VoIP services to help businesses improve their communication with customers. The technology works through a private cloud, utilizing voice over internet protocol and intelligent customer routing. Essential components of call center technology include VoIP softphones, IVR, voicemail messages, pre-recorded responses, and call center queue management options.