Time tracking lets you track time spent by each Agent supporting customers and thereby gain a deeper visibility of the overall help desk performance. The time spent is tracked automatically for each ticket when this feature is turned on. Additionally, you can force agents to submit the time spent manually, and add a note if necessary.
Time is tracked only if an agent is active in a ticket (time tracking stops after 30 seconds of inactivity).
LiveAgent enables reporting of Time spent on all tickets from a specific time range. Individual entries can be sorted by agent, ticket, customer, company, report date, billed date, type (manual, auto). A time report can be exported to a CSV file.
Create a self-service portal
Create a customer portal with knowledge base articles, forums, or feedback boards. Try it today. No credit card required.
- What is a Time Tracking Feature? (+Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- Customer Service Audit Checklist – Covers All Internal and External Factors
- Hold Time (Explained)
- Atomer | LiveAgent
- Clockify - LiveAgent
- What is an Agent Availability Feature? (+Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- Best Customer Communication Management Software For 2022
- Increase response speed - LiveAgent