What is White theme?
The White theme is the name for one of LiveAgent’s agent panel themes. Its ancestor is the original grey theme, which was used to develop a new, white alternative. The design of the white theme is cleaner, however some customers still prefer using the grey theme. Currently, all new LiveAgent accounts are set with the White theme by default, however, you can change the default theme in Configurations.
Also, Agents can set a theme that they prefer.
Frequently asked questions
How can I change the theme in LiveAgent?
The LiveAgent panel theme can be changed in Configurations. All brand new accounts are set with the white theme defaultly, but you can easily change it.
What are the differences between themes in LiveAgent?
You can choose from three predefined themes: classic, minimalist and montana. You can add your own logo, titles, tracking codes, header and footer, as well as customize buttons, colors.
- Testers For the New LiveAgent Agent Panel Theme! (News)
- How to create your own theme and change the icons of knowledgebase categories?
- How to remove the Login and My tickets links from the customer portal menu?
- How to change customer portal header and footer in Montana theme
- LiveAgent Releases Notes, 2-Step Verification & More! (2017)
- Customer portal - Knowledge base
- Customer portal
- How to use ColorBox (LightBox) in Customer portal Knowledge Base