What is a ticket system?
Ticket system is a shared inbox for all tasks from your customers whether it be social media, mailbox, live chat etc. All messages will automatically transform into the same ticket. Tickets are stored at one place so the customer support agent will not miss any task.
Frequently asked questions
What is the definition of a ticket system?
The ticket system is a common inbox for all your customers' tasks. Reports from e-mail, live chat, social media, etc. fall there. All messages are automatically converted into a ticket.
What are the basic features of every ticket system?
Is LiveAgent a ticket system?
LiveAgent is a ticketing system. It automatically tracks and converts all customer problems into tickets. Each incoming message is converted into a ticket for convenience and better management.
- What is a ticketing system? (+Benefits) | LiveAgent
- #1 Rated Ticket Management System by LiveAgent (Video)
- Ticketing System (Explained)
- What is a Ticketing System? [+Checklist] | LiveAgent
- IT Ticketing System (Explained)
- Open Source Ticketing System (Explained)
- Helpdesk ticketing system (Explained)
- Why Do You Need a Ticketing System? (Key Benefits)