What is a ticket system?
Ticket system is a shared inbox for all tasks from your customers whether it be social media, mailbox, live chat etc. All messages will automatically transform into the same ticket. Tickets are stored at one place so the customer support agent will not miss any task.
Frequently asked questions
What is the definition of a ticket system?
The ticket system is a common inbox for all your customers' tasks. Reports from e-mail, live chat, social media, etc. fall there. All messages are automatically converted into a ticket.
What are the basic features of every ticket system?
The basic features of any ticket system are primarily multi-channel availability (email, live chat, social media), customer-specific personalization, workflow automation, personalized ticket pages, ticket categories and tags, and the ability to build a knowledge base.
Is LiveAgent a ticket system?
LiveAgent is a ticketing system. It automatically tracks and converts all customer problems into tickets. Each incoming message is converted into a ticket for convenience and better management.
- #1 Rated Ticket Management System by LiveAgent (Video)
- Ticket Management (Explained)
- What Are Ticket Fields? (+ Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- The Best 25 Support Ticket Systems in 2022 | LiveAgent
- What is an Automated Ticket Distribution Feature? | LiveAgent
- What is a Ticketing Feature (+ Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- What is a Ticketing System and How to Choose One? (Tips)
- Why Do You Need a Ticketing System? (Key Benefits)