Ticket status is also called ticket phase. Through the resolving process, tickets can be assigned with various statuses such as New, Open, Answered, Resolved or Postponed.
– New Ticket: This is a ticket that is yet to be opened and dealt with
– Answered Ticket: Once you answer a ticket, it’s marked as Answered
– Open Ticket: If your customer responded to your answer, the ticket status changes to Open
– Postponed Ticket: If you postpone a ticket it’s marked as Postponed.
– Resolved Ticket: When a ticket reaches its final stage in processing, it’s marked as
Statuses New Ticket and Open Ticket have the highest importance, because they need to be dealt with and resolved first. LiveAgent will automaticilly highlight those tickets and sort them out based on priority.
Be the first to receive exclusive offers and the latest news on our products and services directly in your inbox.
We appreciate your recent sign up for a LiveAgent.
A message will be sent to your email address containing login details, right after your account is installed.
If you wait for a while, after installation is complete you will be able to access your account directly from here.
After the process is over, we will send the login details to your mailbox.