What is a support portal?
The customer support portal stores your knowledge base articles, forum posts and feedbacks from your customers. It supports your customers even when your agents are not online. The look & feel can be fully customized to match your business.
Learn more about Support Portal in LiveAgent.
Frequently asked questions
What does a support portal mean?
The Support Portal is a self-service online customer support tool. Customers can use it to get help quickly. Support portals allow customers to easily and automatically find information.
Do you need a support portal in your company?
If you want top-notch customer service in your business, you should provide your customers with access to a support portal. The ability to find help without the need to contact support is extremely important and appreciated by customers.
Does LiveAgent enable you to create a support portal?
LiveAgent allows you to create a single support portal. If you want to create more than one, you can create another by clicking the "create customer portal" button. Additional knowledge base costs $ 19 / month.
- Best Customer Portal Software For 2022
- Why your business needs a customer portal (Checklist)
- Helpdesk portal (Explained)
- The need for self-service - LiveAgent
- What is a Customer Portal? (+Free Trial)
- Customer Portal Email Templates (No fees)
- Customer portal - Knowledge base
- Customer portal benchmarks - LiveAgent