What is a requester?
All the tickets, in the main, have data about requesters next to their names. This provides increased context to the people who deal with the tickets in question. It means the ticket handlers are aware if requesters have raised tickets about identical issues in the past, what their level of happiness was with any of these earlier dealings, and how influential they are socially etc.
Frequently asked questions
Who is a requester?
The applicant is the person who creates a request to the helpdesk using any channel available to them.
What are the permissions of a requester?
Where can you find requester data in LiveAgent?
The applicant's details can be found in the Tickets panel, next to the name in the list. Data that can be found there includes information whether the client has previously contacted customer service or has already reported a report on the same issue, what was the level of service, and how socially influential he is.
- Ticket Watcher (Explained)
- What is a Ticketing System? [+Checklist] | LiveAgent
- Customer Service Queue Tips To Improve (+Types)
- What is a ticketing system? (+Benefits) | LiveAgent
- Facebook Ticketing (Explained)
- Helpdesk ticketing system (Explained)
- Open Source Ticketing System (Explained)
- What is a Ticketing Feature (+ Free Trial) | LiveAgent