What is net promoter score?
Net Promoter Score is a statistic which indicates your customer’s loyalty. It shows you, how likely is the customer to recommend your services or products to other people. It also helps you discover customers, who are prone to churning.
Net Promoter Score analysis usually includes a series of questions to identify the reason behind your customers behavior, whether they are actively promoting your products or slacking behind.
Frequently asked questions
What is Net Promoter Score (NPS)?
Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a metric for assessing customer loyalty of a given company. It is an alternative measure to customer confidence. According to research by Bain & Company, NPS can increase the company's income.
How do you calculate NPS?
To calculate NPS, subtract the percentage of critics from the percentage of promoters. So e.g., if 50% of your respondents were promoters and 20% were critics, then the NPS result is 30%. The higher the percentage, the better for your business.
Can you measure NPS in LiveAgent?
You can measure Net Promoter Score with LiveAgent. As a user, you have access to all the tools needed to conduct surveys and measure customer satisfaction. LiveAgent offers integration with Nicereply. It is a fully customizable customer satisfaction survey tool. It provides many methods of distributing surveys to clients.
- What is Customer Service Reporting? (+Free Trial) | LiveAgent
- How To Conduct Customer Survey (+Examples)
- 5 Customer Service Skills That Make You Stand Out (Updated)
- Satisfaction Prediction Scores (Explained)
- Customer Effort Score (Explained)
- What is Customer Value and How do You Create It? (+Benefits)
- Conversion Costs (Explained)
- What is an Agent ranking? (+ Free Trial) | LiveAgent