What is a Customer form?
A great customer support increase a customer satisfaction and loyalty. To provide a better support, it is necessary to have more information about customers. One way to get them is through a customer form. There you will be able to see, how many times customer have contacted company before, their preferences and much more.
These customer forms can be also filled out by agents after communication with customers. Then agents have more info and they can help to customers faster and better.
Frequently asked questions
What is a customer form?
A customer form is one of the forms that gives you the chance to get more information about your customers. Both the client and the agent can fill them in after contacting the client. Thanks to the information collected in this way, the agents have a broader image of the client.
How to access customer form in LiveAgent?
LiveAgent client forms are available in the agent's panel. And they are available to agents with all available roles. Thanks to this, the agent can easily obtain information about the client whose case is being dealt with.
How to edit customer form in LiveAgent?
To go to customer forms in LiveAgent, go to "Configuration". There you will find a link to the customer form and you can edit its form and adapt it as needed.
- Customer Information (Explained)
- 20 Best Customer Service Software in 2023 | LiveAgent
- Customer reps are more than just employees (Examples)
- Best Customer Service (Explained)
- Customer Service Reviews (Explained)
- Customer Service (Explained)
- Customer Service Companies (Explained)
- What is Customer Service and Why It's Important? (+Tips) | LiveAgent