Have you noticed any changes on our blog? You’re right, we’ve run a complete redesign. With the growing number of our regular and new readers, we’ve decided to make our blog more user friendly and accessable. What do you think?
Some of the main design changes you will see on our blog:
Links to most popular articles
Popular articles are now allocated with thumbnails for better preview.
Only 2 categories
You will now find only 2 categories: Product and Learning.
Product articles will teach you about new and “hidden” LiveAgent features that you might have not heard of yet. Also about updates, performance tweaks and technical news. We will also write about us – our team and our experiences.
Learning – 100% data driven articles, no bs, real facts, studies and researches about customer service.
We will be focusing more on the illustrative part and you will find more images and infographics.
We’ve made our fonts bigger so they are easier to read.
100% data driven
The change is not only tied to design tweaks. We will also be bringing only data driven articles and cut out all unnecessary yik-yak.
- New Blog Post Email Templates (Alert Your Readers!)
- Blogger - LiveAgent
- What is a WYSIWYG editor for articles? (+Free Trial)
- How Content Length Affects Google rankings (Updated)
- New Analytics Reports in LiveAgent (Announcement)
- 20+ resources for better Customer Service [Checklist]
- Knowledge Base Templates (Copy&Paste)
- Why Do Best CEOs Invest In Customer Service? (Video)