I’ve signed up for Noah Kagan’s summer of marketing course and today I received a very interesting email that I want to share with you. Noah describes live chat as “one of the most powerful and underutilized tools of marketing”. Read on to find out more.
Why Noah Kagan recommends installing live chat?
These are the main 4 reasons, that Noah mentioned in the email:
- You learn the questions people are asking on your site that you aren’t answering.
- You get to know the words that people use to talk about your product. You can then add that language back on your site copy.
- You get a chance to sell to customers in real-time. When is a better time than in the moment?
- You get to build deeper relationships with your customers.
It’s important to have an online employee who does live chat all day. Note: If you’re offline more than online it might be counterproductive.
How live chat can increase your profits (simple calculation)
This is another thing that I want to share from Noah’s email. It sums up the costs&profits of a live chat employee.
Let’s say your employee works 8 hours a day. The salary is $20 / hour: $160/day. Your product costs: $300. Support talks to 4 people an hour and if they only do 1 sale a day (1/32 people) it’s a $140 extra profit a day, $4,200 a month or $50,400 a year just from talking to your customers.
- Discover the Fastest Live Chat on the Market (Explained)
- Best Live Chat Software For 2021 (+Free Trial)
- 5 Reasons Live Chat Boosts Conversions and Leads (Research)
- Live Chat The Right Customer Service Solution for E-commerce?
- Live Chat Support [Explained]
- The Best eCommerce Live Chat Software
- Free Live Chat Software For Your Website (+Video)
- 40+ Live chat statistics you must know (2021)