We’ve released a new version of LiveAgent which brings a new migration plugin and a couple of enhancements to make your helpdesking life easier.
Here’s a list of what’ve added in the latest update:
/• JIRA Service Desk migration plugin. In new version you are allowed to import all your tickets from Jira Service Desk to LiveAgent with few clicks and you do not have to be scared about losing any important messages or data when switching to LiveAgent.
• We also added the ‘To’ and ‘Cc’ header to forwarded message template so you can see in every ticket exactly to who are you sending the message and also the person who will receive a copy of the email you are sending.
• In Twilio call we added an option to leave a voice mail. If agents will not pick up clients’ calls, they can leave a message, where they explain the request or problem and agent will help them right after receiving your voice mail. Also unanswered calls are recorded in statistics.
• New version offers a possibility to split a forward phone message among more agents and during the call you may see, the department form which customer calls.
Would you like to see the whole list of changes? See LiveAgent changelog.
- LiveAgent 5.26 - New features, improvements, and important fixes - LiveAgent
- LiveAgent 5.18 - Viber + More (Announcement)
- Update & migration
- LiveAgent Releases Notes, 2-Step Verification & More! (2017)
- LiveAgent 220.127.116.11 (Announcement)
- LiveAgent 5.28 - focused on fixes and improvements - LiveAgent
- LiveAgent 18.104.22.168 is out! (Announcement)
- Freshdesk migration - LiveAgent