Don’t forget to use the pause function when you are away from your computer!
This tip is pretty simple, but extremely important if you don’t want to frustrate your customers and irritate the whole office with the sound of a ringing incoming chat in your agent panel. That’s why we have a feature called pause.
Just navigate to upper right corner of LiveAgent interface, click on your name and then select “pause”. This mode will temporarily make you unavailable for chats or tickets.
When you get back to your computer, just click “resume” and you are good to go.
- What is a Pause Feature? (+Free Trial)
- Help Desk University: To Solve Button (Part 2)
- New Feature: Print tickets (Announcement)
- Help Desk University: Chat Invitations (Part 1)
- Help Desk University: Internal Chat (Part 5)
- Agent Panel [Explained]
- LiveAgent 126.96.36.199 is out! (Announcement)
- Testers For the New LiveAgent Agent Panel Theme! (News)