You might have already heard news about heartbleed, the massive OpenSSL exploit, which spread on the web. After years of quietly putting us at risk, the general web user became aware of the exploit only a few days ago, and probably via heartbleed.com.
LiveAgent is Heartbleed safe
We have updated our servers this morning and all HTTPS communication is now safe. You can test your LiveAgent installation here.
- New Analytics Reports in LiveAgent (Announcement)
- Companies With Best Customer Service (Research + Tips)
- LiveAgent is Live in Japan! (Announcement)
- Why Do Best CEOs Invest In Customer Service? (Video)
- Faster and Stronger LiveAgent 220.127.116.11 (Announcement)
- 4 Reasons To Immediately Install Live Chat (Noah Kagan)