Ticketing System for Helpdesk
The main advantage of LiveAgent compared to other help desk ticketing systems it takes minutes to implement, but the results are visible straight away. Most of the companies don’t value their time enough and often forget that their biggest expense is inefficient work. Every company spends hundreds or thousands of hours on email, chats or calls and jumping from one tool to another. Thanks to unified system, LiveAgent transforms all your communication to tickets, making it super easy to stay organized. And did you know that we offer unlimited history, thanks to which you can see every message sent to your customer.
Free Online Help Desk Ticketing System is not always free
Most of the free ticketing systems are very limited in functionality and are hard to scale. You are tight down to a limited plan without advanced automation or rules and when you grow just by a tiny margin, you are forced to look for more advanced system. LiveAgent offers unique feature set without useless contracts. You are able to change plans, add or remove add-ons or change the number of agents within a few seconds. We feel that it’s absurd to pay for unused agents off-season.
Open-source is Great but Might Limit Yourself
Open-source ticketing software is a rare addition to this space. As it’s becoming very popular these years, open-source solutions are often community driven and getting contribution from plenty of talented developers. Nevertheless, since they are free to use and developer, they often contains plenty of bugs, security issues and offer no support when you might need it. Also customer service software is more complex than most of the other types of software, therefore you can barely find suitable alternative here.
Hosted Help Desk is Easier to Manage
Cloud-based help desk software has its advantages over self-hosted solutions. It’s very tempting to go for a standalone ticketing system, because it’s often paid one-time and your only additional expenses are system updates. However, in the long-run you often pay a lot more compared to web-based ticketing system. Reason are server costs, operational cost of your employees and occasional server outages. LiveAgent has 99,99% uptime and offers 24/7 customer support.
Enterprises vs Small Businesses
Listen to your customers on the most popular social networks like Facebook or Twitter and stay 1 step ahead of your competitors. Private messages or tweets are transformed into tickets so your customer service representatives can answer them from the same dashboard as they reply to regular email tickets.
Internal Help Desk Ticketing System
Most of the ticketing systems are based on simple receive → reply logics and support only external requests and questions. LiveAgent has internal ticketing as core feature and makes it very easy to use your dashboard for internal communication and instant messaging & calls.
Available in 40+ languages
LiveAgent is available in more than 40 languages including German (Deutsch), Arabic (العربية), Chinese (中國) and plenty of others. This allows you to customize your help desk system to maximum extent and keep your focus on more important tasks. Customer service is important, but might become overwhelming. LiveAgent was built with this problem in mind.
Hungry for a better help desk software?
There’s a lot of help desk software vendors and navigating through the huge offering is not an easy job. That’s why we’ve made it easy to select the best help desk software for you and combined a simple user interface, advanced functionality and fair pricing into one package at the price of an average dinner for 2.
Benefits of using IT Help Desk Ticketing System
- Use departments and tags for segmentation and distribution and assignment of tickets.
- Use the extended customer information view to quickly gather information about the customer you are communicating with and access multiple integrations with other apps.
- Ticket thread lets you see all communication with a customer even if it started from a different channel like chat and continued with email.
- Quick Action Buttons help you easily transfer and postpone tickets as well as add notes, and other actions.
- The Left navigation panel lets you quickly navigate across the chat dashboard. You can check all active chats, availability per agent or access settings of chat buttons.
- After Live Chat is initiated, you can see details of the customer chatting with you, like the page where chat was initiated, IP address, or previous communication.
- Thanks to our real-time typing view you are able to see what customer type even before they click "send". You can prepare your answers and amaze them with lightning-speed service.
- Similar to live chat overview, call center offers left panel that will help you navigate inside dashboard in 1 click.
- Call history offers list of all incoming and outgoing calls from LiveAgent with full-text search.
- Action button lets you open a specific call ticket so you can access call recordings and the whole ticket thread.
- Easily create and sort out your customer portal into several categories based on the needs of your business and customers. The look, feel and design can be fully customized to match your preferences.
- The Frequently Asked Questions section is the starting point for many customers. It contains the most crucial inquiries and direct asnwers. Your customers will not have to look through the full portal.
- Search widget are a powerful tool, which once inserted to your website gives your visitors the ability to search the whole customer portal and all of its content. Once the results appear, visitors can click on them and they will directly lead them to the topics.
Integrations with your favorite software
If you are using Office 365 with Sharepoint and Outlook from Microsoft, Gmail/G Suite by Google or simply any custom email server, it takes less than a minute to connect your mailbox and benefit from using LiveAgent. On top of that it connects to many popular software services making it very easy to share insights from one program to another.
Advantages of Using Ticketing System by LiveAgent
- Shared Mailbox
- Increased Conversion Rate
- Reduced Ticket Load
- Improved Customer Service
- Decreased Costs
- Increased Customer Loyalty
Comparison of Best Help Desk Ticketing Systems
Every helpdesk system should contain ticket distribution, departments, email templates, tags or business hours. However, the more advanced features are what separates us from another.
More advanced features include hybrid ticket stream, unlimited history or advanced rules and automation. On top of that you should always look for additional communications channels.
Built-in Call Center
Call center built-in inside help desk software is not very common feature, but opens complete new options for your business. Whether you want to use it as inbound or outbound call center.
Social Media Customer Service
LiveAgent offers Facebook and Twitter native integrations that collects posts and private messages and converts them into tickets. This lets you keep the productivity streak on maximum.
Integrations and Plugins
Companies use different software toolkit for running their business. LiveAgent supports several top vendors on the market with native integrations and almost every other software thanks to Zapier.
Scalability and Contracts
The most common problem with most of the offerings on the market is their business model. They have tens of pricing tiers and once you start to grow you are forced to switch to overpriced plans.
LiveAgent offers very fair pricing for the features it offers and offers friendly customer service that will serve as your business partner, not just robot on the line.
Top 10 Help Desk Ticketing Systems
LiveAgent was born more than 10 years ago and collected numerous awards during this period. What our internal culture and values are strictly against are cheap tactics and disrepute of our competitors. Therefore you won’t find any long comparison tables with every software in our industry. There is plenty of independent websites for this purpose. We can only raise the feedback we are getting from our customers. They often mention great value for money, proactive 24/7 customer support, advanced automation features and numerous tools built inside LiveAgent such as call center software or customer portal.